|Finally, a winter golf activity for ladies-only...
Hang out with friends, keep the body moving and play for fun without having to please the men!
The EG Ladies' Indoor League is a social league where you can meet other women golfers, hook up with friends both new and old, and golf. No membership is needed so give it a shot!
Who can join?
- Gals only, lads forbidden
- Come on your own or with a group
When is it?
- Monday evenings from 7-9pm
- December 10 to March 5
- No season-long commitment — just let us know the nights you can come out!
- See schedule of events
Do you have to be any good?
- Not at all. It's a social league, designed to help you stay in shape and learn a bit about the game in a non-competitive fashion.
Where is it?
What's the format?
You play your own ball for nine-holes of golf, and with a season-long points race. Remember, though, the focus is on fun and points are just a bonus.
Here are some examples of how points are awarded:
- 1 point for attendance
- 1 point for lowest score on a hole (called a skin)
- 1 point for closest-to-the-pin on par-threes (but you have to be on the green)
- 1 point for longest drive on a specific hole (must be in the fairway)
- 1 point for lowest score
- 1 point for highest score
- 1 point for bringing a friend to their first ladies' league event
How much to join?
- No league fees: just pay as you play
- $17 + tax ($19.21) for full EG Members
- $22 + tax ($24.86) for friends and guests
- Fee includes some weekly prizes and snacks
How do I sign up?
It's as close as it gets to the real deal!
|Ladies League Leaderboard
January 15, 2013
Join the fun!