|Join Us in October, 2013!
This weekend golf trip is open to both members and guests.
We head to the Thousand Islands area for a great weekend of fun and golf at the spectacular Smuggler's Glen. This annual trip includes accommodations at the Glen House Resort and plenty of other goodies.
Everyone's welcome on a first-come first-served basis. Thanks to Golf-O-Max for sponsoring this great annual weekend!
What's Included? (2012 details)
- Two rounds of golf at Smuggler's Glen
- Powercarts for both days
- Overnight accommodations at the Glen House Resort (double occupancy)
- Full deluxe hot breakfast on Sunday
- Famous Glen House dinner Saturday evening
- Prizes galore
- A complimentary round of indoor golf at the new Golf-O-Max on Baxter Rd.
- Tons of fun
Pricing (2012 details)
- $245 for full EG Members
- $265 for non-members and guests (all are welcome!)
- $100 surcharge for staying Friday night
- $60 surcharge for single occupancy
- Secure your spot today!
- HST extra
An Easy Drive
Simply take the 416 to the 401, head west to the 1000 Islands Parkway, and travel 5K to Smuggler's Glen.
- 418 1000 Islands Parkway, Lansdowne, Ontario
Weekend Get-Away Itinerary (2012)
Day 1: Saturday
- 12:30 shotgun start @ Smuggler's Glen
- The Added Value Renovations Putting Contest
- 6pm check-in at the Glen House Resort
- 7pm dinner at the Glen House Resort
- 9pm games and poker in the games room
Day 2: Sunday
- 7am breakfast at the Glen House Resort
- 9am check-out
- 10am shotgun start at Smuggler's Glen
- 3pm prize presentations and departure
Golf Format: Take Your Pick!
|Join us for this splendid get-away!
|Who is Golf-O-Max and
why all the fuss?
EG Member indoor course, Golf-O-Max, is newly located in Ottawa's west end on Baxter Rd., at the Pincrest/Geenbank Queensway exit..
Golf-O-Max's indoor simulators recreate the outdoor experience because players use their own clubs and balls, although rental clubs are also available. Warm up before your round on the simulated driving range feature where you can hit your driver and irons, and practice your short game. Click here for more info...
Nestled in the gorgeous Thousand Islands area along the St. Lawrence River, Smuggler's Glen blends dramatic hole design with natural beauty. Generous fairways, gently-contoured greens, white sand bunkers and a pristine forest setting is what you get when you play a round or two at Smuggler's Glen.
- 6572 yards from the tips
- Par 72; slope 130; rating 71.6
- 5 par threes, 5 par fives and 8 par fours
- Bent grass greens and fairways with top quality Hutchinson white sand bunkers
- Designed and constructed by Barr Designs of Kingston, Ontario
- 7,000 square foot clubhouse with a magnificent hilltop 180 degree panoramic view of the St. Lawrence River and the Moonshine Bar & Grill
- Full-length driving range
- More info