|The EG Ladies League
Great fun on Mondays after work!
The EG Ladies League is, you guessed it, specifically designed for women. It's a two-person scramble format, Mondays after work, for lady golfers of any calibre. It's a great way to get out in the fresh air, practice your swing and socialize with new friends — without the boys!
Click here for the schedule.
|2013 details are still being finalized, but you can still register here and we will be in touch when everything's ready to go!
|What is it?
- Nine holes of social golf
- Optional dinner after golf
- Optional powercarts at Amberwood
($10 per person)
- Optional pullcarts at both courses
($5 or less)
When is it?
- Monday’s after work
- Come out as often as you like
- No obligation to come to every event
- Please arrive by 5:30pm
(first tee time is 6pm)
What's the format?
- Two-person scramble (take the best shot among partners) — bring a friend!
- Relaxed social golf for any calibre
- Beginners and experienced golfers are all welcome
- Send an email to Melissa if you have any questions — she'll make sure everyone has a great time!
Sign up on your own, or with friends!
- Just $18 for EG Members and $22 for non-members, guests or members-to-be (HST not included)
- Price includes nine holes of golf and prizes
- Optional meals, pullcarts and powercarts may be purchased on your own
- Play once and receive a free golf hat
- Play three times and receive a round of golf on EG (does not apply to events)
- Year-end prizing and banquet at Metcalfe
- Sign up here or contact Melissa by Saturday evening to register for the next event
- Payment options: by cash at the event or we can set up an account for you and bill your credit card at end of the week (best method)
- Closest to the pin
- Long Drive
- Other fun ones
Where is it?
We rotate among White Sands in the east, Amberwood Village in the west and Raceview and Metcalfe in the south.
The Royal Oak has 12 great pubs throughout the city, including the Orleans Oak, just a couple of blocks east of White Sands on St. Joseph Blvd. — and is also a proud sponsor of the Ottawa Sun Scramble Ladies Championships.
54 Springbrook Dr., Stittsville
bistrofiftyfour is the great new restaurant at Amberwood Village — and they offer a Monday evening special of half-price fish and chips (with the purchase of a beverage), overlooking the 9th green from their beautiful patio.
- Sign up on the right
- Or, just send an email to Melissa by Saturday evening
|Tell your friends about the EG Ladies league!