At the start of the call, I heard Jim Bunch mentioning the main point that will stay in my head for a lengthy time. “Surround yourself with the best of the very best and you’ll create the outcomes of the best of the best.” If you’re into personal development, I think that there’s nothing new in that statement. But, Jim continued by stating that your”will power” is on only once you turn it on, but environments will stick with you 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
If you were able to maintain millionaire environments every second of your life, would not it make sense that you will stay millionaire or become a millionaire one day? That clicked and made me want to find out more about the environments Jim was referring to. In this guide, I will briefly mention what the 9 environments of millionaires are discussed by Jim Bunch.
1. Memetic Environment Beliefs, thoughts, knowledge and theories are examples of memetic environment. They are subjective and very important since it begins with you thinking that you can get what you want in life. You may ask”how to change your belief”. The solution is to change what you do and the end result will change too. As soon as you find the results, you start to believe. Think like a millionaire.
2. Relationships Environment Family, friends, colleague and service staff are in the”relationship environment”. This environment controls the behavior that causes you to think, feel and act in a particular way. As difficult as it can be, sometimes you must let go of some connections in your life since they’re not earning closer to your goals in life. Construct a millionaire relationship with individuals who will always push you closer to your dreams and goals.
3. Network Environment It’s simply a community that you’re in. This community has principles, values, and beliefs by itself. You need to be quite selective in choosing your system. Bear in mind that millionaires network with millionaires. To identify if you’re in the perfect network, identify the subjects of your discussions when you’re in your community. Can you talk about creating wealth, being a better husband or wife or just the weather?
4. Financial Environment This is the environment that leads to people most stress. The issue with the financial environment is that if you grew up, nobody seemed to discuss money. Soon you’ll understand that you must control your own money, insurance, and investments, and you do not know all of them certainly, especially once your prosperity grows. This is the time when millionaires hire and surround themselves with experts and mentors on the fund. Millionaires have their own wealth team.
5. Physical Environment Physical Environment revolves around everything around you such as home, furnishings, and office. The confused mind creates chaos and that is what happens if your physical environment isn’t taken care of.
6. Nature Environment Human beings need energy and you will feel a powerful energy from nature when you are close to it. Have a run in a fitness center and also a sandy beautiful beach and you will understand the difference what character environment brings you.
7. Body Environment Most of us is ignorant about their own body environment. You must treat your body like a temple, not a playground. That means you’ve got to care for your health because there’s absolutely not any point of getting wealth without health.
8. Self Environment Personality, personal gifts, abilities, and emotions belong to the self environment. You can not see, touch or smell yourself environment but you unable to identify them and make complete use of your ultimate strengths.
9. Spiritual Environment It’s your link to a greater source, self, and love. If you’re not in the habit of doing it, then you are going to need to place yourself in the religious environment again. Change all of your environments and you begin to modify your thinking. Another important point is that you need to come up with your own personal group so you are always paying attention to your environments. Take seriously the 9 environments of millionaires over in the next 90 days. You’ll feel the difference in your lifetime.